Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flickr Tutorial for Posting Pictures On The Forum
07-20-2017, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2017 08:00 PM by tikismom.)
Flickr Tutorial for Posting Pictures On The Forum
Now that Photobucket is charging to have the ability to post pictures elsewhere, I've joined Flickr in order to post pictures to the forum.
It actually is easier than PB and reportedly has less glitches and issues.
Go to http://www.flickr.com and sign up.
When you select the upload button it automatically connects to your PC or device's gallery of pictures. Select the upload button and choose a photo, add a description if you like and click "upload photo". I have an Android so I downloaded the free app and now the pictures on my phone upload automatically.
Then select the photo you want to use. On the bottom right hand corner select the icon "share photo" that looks like an arrow. Click BB Code on the next screen and select the size. Hit copy or Control and c.
Return to where you want the picture to go on this forum and paste it.
My beautiful granddaughter:
[Image: 35656882420_9ac6264648_b.jpg]
I've been a member since about 8 hours ago so anyone else who has any tips or pointers please chime in.

[Image: 36046561955_a3830a238d.jpg]
Owned by Eli the Maine Coon and Tiki the Ragdoll
User Tools
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2017, 07:23 AM
RE: Flickr Tutorial for Posting Pictures On The Forum
Thanks Larissa, I've actually been using Flickr for over a year now due to their website constantly being down or some other glitch. The great thing with Flickr is the ability to upload full size pics yet have the choice of sharing smaller images (like on the forum).
Far, far more stable than PB. In fact in all the years I've had Flickr I haven't yet experienced any problems. Smile

[Image: 32162356893_5c3a52e9b7_b.jpg]

CODY (lilac point) D.O.B. 12th Dec 2010
FOSCO & KATY (bluepoint bi-colours) D.O.B. 26th Feb 2014
Mittens (DMH) D.O.B. 26th Sep 2009
Bailey (Mini Doxie) D.O.B. 3rd May 2016
Colleen, South Africa
User Tools
07-21-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Flickr Tutorial for Posting Pictures On The Forum
Your grand is indeed beautiful. Last month, I got a new fancy phone, when I figure it out, I will do the flickr. Right now, I am trying to figure out how to answer and hang up. Swiping? Who knew? I just kept poking the thing and expecting it to work!

[Image: Claude_Steele_Sig3_zpszxwh8k3p.jpg]
Hafa Adai from the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands!
User Tools